INTRODUCING SOLAHART GATEWAY
The smart new way to manage your solar power
Solahart Gateway is an intelligent communications hub that monitors the solar power you generate, and the energy you consume. It identifies household appliances and habits that use large amounts of electricity and shows you when you’re generating the most solar energy. By adjusting your lifestyle and shifting loads away from expensive peak times, you can maximise the use of your solar energy and further reduce your energy costs.
Add a Solahart Gateway to any solar system
A Solahart Gateway can minimise the overall cost of energy by storing your solar energy in a Solahart PowerStore® hot water system, battery storage system, or by using Solar Scheduling to intelligently turn on devices when there is excess solar production.
With a Solahart Gateway you can:
- Bring your appliances and energy generating devices together under one monitoring and control platform
- Monitor your system’s daily energy production and analyse its performance
- Access your energy data, anywhere, anytime through the atHome App
- Reduce energy costs by maximising your solar energy and shifting loads away from expensive peak times
- Coordinate the operation of major devices for optimum savings*
- Take advantage of up-coming technologies via cloud-based updates
- Meet the requirements of SA Government’s Regulatory Changes for Smarter Homes
- Receive automatic fault alerts from managed appliances (solar power, batteries, pool pumps, EVs)*
*Included as part of Solahart’s Home Energy Management Services – FREE for 12 months